NEW BOOK: INdivisible: Radically rethinking inclusion for sustainable business results, co-authored with Rebekah Steele. A ‘smart read’ – Financial Times. ‘The book on inclusion we’ve all been waiting for.’ – Herminia Ibarra, London Business School. Read more.
Based in the UK, Alison regularly speaks and facilitates at public conferences and internal corporate events.
Her portfolio of activities includes:
- Chair, Executive Board, Global Women’s Leadership Programme at City, University of London’s, Business School (formerly Cass)
- Senior Visiting Fellow at City, University of London’s, Business School (formerly Cass)
- Senior Fellow in Human Capital, The Conference Board
- Member and former Vice Chair, International Women’s Forum UK
- Alumna of Collective Leadership, an experiential leadership programme run by PresenceAtWork