30 March As part of Workplace Forum 2021, my co-author Rebekah Steele and I were interviewed by Ben Rue for this podcast on overcoming barriers to inclusion with a bold new approach. Drawing on our book INdivisible, we discussed:
- Our expansive vision of inclusion to address global challenges
- How inclusion helps Performance, Preparedness and Purpose
- Moving beyond ‘belonging’ to the 10 enablers of inclusion
- Measuring the business impact of inclusion
- How to take account of people’s whole identities, and much more
What are you and your organisation doing to advance sustainable results with inclusion?