NEW BOOK: INdivisible: Radically rethinking inclusion for sustainable business results, co-authored with Rebekah Steele. A ‘smart read’ – Financial Times. ‘The book on inclusion we’ve all been waiting for.’ – Herminia Ibarra, London Business School. Read more.
Based in the UK, Alison regularly speaks and facilitates at public conferences and internal corporate events.
She holds the International Coach Federation’s ACC credential.
Her portfolio of activities includes:
- Chair, Executive Board, Global Women’s Leadership Programme at City, University of London’s, Business School (formerly Cass)
- Senior Visiting Fellow at City, University of London’s, Business School (formerly Cass)
- Senior Fellow in Human Capital, The Conference Board
- Member and former Vice Chair, International Women’s Forum UK
- Alumna of Collective Leadership, an experiential leadership programme run by PresenceAtWork