NEW BOOK OUT: INdivisible: Radically rethinking inclusion for sustainable business results, co-authored with Rebekah Steele, is on sale. Published February 2020, Young & Joseph Press. ‘The book on inclusion we’ve all been waiting for.’ – Herminia Ibarra. Read more.
Based in the UK, Alison regularly speaks and facilitates at public conferences and internal corporate events.
She holds the International Coach Federation’s ACC credential.
Her portfolio of activities includes:
- Chair of the Executive Board of Cass Global Women’s Leadership Programme
- Senior Visiting Fellow at Cass Business School
- Senior Fellow in Human Capital, The Conference Board
- Vice Chair and Member of the Board of International Women’s Forum UK
- Alumna of Collective Leadership, an innovative experiential leadership programme run by PresenceAtWork