NEW BOOK OUT: INdivisible: Radically rethinking inclusion for sustainable business results, co-authored with Rebekah Steele, is on sale. Published February 2020, Young & Joseph Press. ‘The book on inclusion we’ve all been waiting for.’ – Herminia Ibarra
Alison Maitland is an author, speaker, adviser and coach. Her specialist areas are leadership, inclusion and diversity, and the fast-changing world of work.
Based in the UK, Alison regularly speaks and facilitates at public conferences and internal corporate events.
Her portfolio of activities includes:
- Chair of the Executive Board of Cass Global Women’s Leadership Programme
- Senior Visiting Fellow at Cass Business School
- Senior Fellow in Human Capital, The Conference Board
- Vice Chair and Member of the Board of International Women’s Forum UK
- Alumna of Collective Leadership, an innovative experiential leadership programme run by PresenceAtWork